Breakfast Bars are a quick and easy way to have a healthy breakfast on the go! Freeze these bars on a cookie sheet and then cut into bars and freeze to use all week. A ready to go healthy breakfast is an easy way to meet your nutrition and wellness goals!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly oil 8×8 inch baking pan
- Cook millet per package instructions.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Pulse dates and banana in a food processor until a paste forms.
- Add banana and dates to dry ingredients.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Mix in cooked millet.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and cut into 9 bars.