Several months ago I was asked to teach a cook class/food demo and I made breaded chicken. This has become one of our favorite ways to eat chicken! It is very tender and has a nice breaded crunch without frying. Enjoy!!!
Ingredients: 4 chicken breasts
1 cup crushed corn flakes
1/2 Panko crumbs 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
1 tsp garlic power
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 cup buttermilk
Flour to coat chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil a baking pan
2. Tenderize chicken with a meat tenderizer
3. Crush cornflakes
4. Mix dry ingredients
5. Put dry ingredients in a shallow dish.
6. Whisk egg into buttermilk
7. Put liquid into a shallow dish
8. Put flour into a third shallow dish.
9. Coat chicken breast with flour
10. Dip chicken into egg mixture
11. Coat chicken with crumb mixture
12. Baked in prepared pan for 35-45 minutes
13. Flip chicken every 10 minutes